TRANSLYFT loading bays can be used to compensate for smaller level differences, e.g between the vehicle and the permanent loading ramp. The loading bays are designed and equipped to handle large loads.
The loading bay is built for heavy loads and allows for fast loading and unloading of the goods. The entire delivery of goods can be loaded or unloaded in a few operations which saves a great deal of time.
Loading bays are suitable for e.g:
- Loading and unloading trucks or containers
- For a difference in levels in warehouses, stores, basements, staircases etc.
- Handling goods and pallets
- Multi-height vehicle docking
- Roll cage lifting
- Buildings without raised docks
Our loading bays can be manufactured in ATEX, Hygienic Design, galvanized steel, stainless steel and painted steel.